Friday 20 July 2007

Blogging for Positive Global Change

I am really honoured to have been nominated for a Blogging for Positive Global Change award by the very lovely TopVeg! Especially since I am so new at this...

The award was originally created by Climate of Our Future to recognise bloggers who ”are trying to build awareness among their readership in order to create a more sustainable and enlightened future.”

TopVeg is a fantastic site with a wealth of info on everything to do with growing your own that you can think of, and who have definately solved a few mysteries for me.

So now I have to nominate five of my own, though I'm going to have to think about this and add my list in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - So glad you are pleased - I like your site,too!! Keep up the good work!
TopVeg