Tuesday 24 July 2007

Allotment Advice Wanted...

I feel that now is the time to come clean about a secret project of mine...

I have been desparately trying over the last few weeks to get something done about quite a large piece of land in my local area that was once beautifully kept but has now been left to go wild. After lots of emails and letters it seems like the local council might be about to listen to my idea to turn it into allotments for people in my village, and we are about to set up a meeting to 'take it forward' (in their words.)

So I am wondering if anyone reading this has ever done something similar and has advice, or knows of any good websites that could help me prepare for the meeting. I know this sounds great but I am not getting my hopes up just now, just keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: