Sunday 3 June 2007

I Love Sundays...

Well I've been having a great weekend with no housework to do so I've been getting through all those jobs that you put off for weeks. Sewing up the broken seam on Wee Man's bed and handwashing are good examples! And I finally got out in the garden with my camera.

Spent some time today potting up my butternut squash seedlings, planting out buttercup squash plants, bringing some herbs indoors for my kitchen windowsill, weeding (as always) and eating radishes. Here is the evidence.













And then I have a question for anyone out there reading this... Do my leeks look rubbish? I'm worried that they'll never to ready in time for planting out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - everyone seems concerned that their leeks are not bid enough! They will be fine.
TopVeg

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - everyone seems concerned that their leeks are not bid enough! They will be fine.
TopVeg