Thursday 31 May 2007

Spring has sprung...(and the clouds have sprung a leak)

Well, there's been very little happening in the garden the last couple of days because of the ground being so wet and a pesky thing I have do which involves earning money. How inconvienent - don't my employers know I have a garden to look after?!

So here is a photo of what the garden looked like on the 17th of April. (There's nothing under the cloche - I just put it there to make it look like there was and so the garden less empty!) Tomorrow if the sun comes out I'll take some pictures to compare. The combination of rain and sun has made everything double in size. (Apart from the lettuces I have in the greenhouse which seem to be taking an age...)

And this running thing will probably not go away anytime soon as I've now entered the Inverness 10K in October. Oh dear.

No comments: