Monday 28 May 2007

Non-Gardening Excitement

All has been a bit quiet on the garden front as yesterday I took part in a relay team running the Edinburgh Marathon. And exercise is not my strongest point.

I took the glory leg of 5.2 miles which meant I got to run across the finish line and pretend I had run the full thing. I was quite scared though of the amount of runners that were doing the full thing and overtook me after they'd already run 23 miles. I have to say it was tempting to think about training for the full thing but not sure how I could fit it in when there are so many vegetables to grow and eat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations running the relay in the Edinburgh Marathon.

I think half-marathons are OK. But a full marathon is just too much.

There are lots of lovely half marathons!

TopVeg